Sunday, August 15, 2010

Topias Tiheäsalo and Jaakko Tolvi
















Topias Tiheäsalo and Jaakko Tolvi performing an unusually noisy drone set at B-Galleria in Turku. I guess that's what performing with Tommi Keränen does to you: He makes it look like fun.
I happened to drag my mother there, expecting a quiet and refined experimental gig - like Topias solo or Jaakko with his brother in Lauhkeat Lampaat - so I was relieved beyond words when she actually enjoyed it. Glad to know that passing 60 does not close one to new experiences!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it would have been an interesting gig. I've also been quite surprised by the reaction of my older relatives to music I thought they wouldn't like - it may not be entirely thier thing but they are open to hearing it. Also enjoying the return of your night doodling photos :)

    ReplyDelete