Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day one - drawings













It appears that I will have an exhibition at a gallery in Helsinki next March (I'm a gruesome pessimist when it comes to my personal life, so I still expect some disaster that will prevent this). Great moment to notice that I don't remember how to make pictures any more, since I've focused on wallowing in depression and illness this year. Still, that's easily remedied: I have 150 days, so, if I make a hundred pictures every day, some of the resulting 15,000 ought to be good enough to show at a gallery.
Insane target? Well, last time I decided to make ten thousand drawings in a year, I managed a mere 5,500. Aim for the impossible to reach impressive failures.
Yesterday's score: 36 drawings, 62 photos and one oil miniature = 99. Missed by one! Drat!

No comments:

Post a Comment